Unknown Unknown Author
Title: (AM Gist): 10 New Things We Learned About Reekado Banks
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Today, we had our exclusive #AMAOTM#(Alutamuzik artiste of the month)  Reekado Banks ! It was quite revealing and very exciting toouy....

Today, we had our exclusive #AMAOTM#(Alutamuzik artiste of the month) Reekado Banks! It was quite revealing and very exciting toouy. Reekado ‘lol-ed’ a lot, so we’re certain that he had a fun-filled time chatting with us.
For those of you who missed it, you can read the chat excerpt off our Twitter handle @alutamusik but in the mean time, here’s a couple new things we learned about our superstar, from our Twitter chat.
On changing his name from ‘Spicy’:
Reekado said the alias had been used by a lot of people already and that his decision to change it marked the start of big things for him. He got the Mavin call just a week after he changed his stage name.
His musical consistency:
“There’s no particular routine, I just get into the studio, do what I can, and you guys love it.”
Favourite Mavin:
Reeky Tom Tom pulled a diplomatic one on us by not mentioning anybody. Not even Don Jazzy! He says he’s in love with the entire Mavin crew.
Comparison to Wizkid:
Apparently Reekado isn’t aware that fans have likened his musical influences to that of Wizkid. He said, “Oh they do?? I think that’s good for me.”
Hot Nigerian collabos:
“TUFACE M.I OLAMIDE … To mention a few”
S
adly, he didn’t name any female.
Anticipated album:
“Lool.. Not anytime soon. Hopefully next year.”
Competition in the Nigerian music industry:
“Well, I didn’t get here with anyone. So I don’t expect to continue or end with anyone. I have my race to run. I don’t see nobody as a competition.”
If he weren’t a singer?
“I’d be working wherever I find myself. Lol. Truth is, I never made plans for any other thing asides music ?”
Lasting strategy:
“There’s no other strategy greater than putting one’s work in God’s hands, Working, taking advice and helping others.”

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top